This brush cleansing pad is designed to fit in your fingers to help you wash your brushes with ease! The scrubbing pattern allows deep cleansing on the bristles to help keep your brushes clean.
How to wash brushes:
1. Wet your brush with lukewarm water and rinse out all of the residual makeup. Avoud ferrule and handle as this can loosen glue over time.
2. Gently swirl the tip of your brush on the Reineheart cleansing pad with soap to lather it well and use back and forth motions scrubbing it against the textured surface. Use an anti bacterial soap if possible.
3. Rinse the brush tip under running water once again. **Repeat steps 2 and 3 until the brush is clean.
4. Use a clean towel and wipe your brush from excess water, reshaping the bristles as you go.
5. Lay your brushes flat on a clean towel to dry.